1. Who Are We?
- Our website is owned and operated by Endeavour London. We are registered in England under registration number 07166430 and our registered office is at 78 Tilehouse Street, Hitchin, Herts SG5 2DY United Kingdom
- You can contact us:
- By post to 78 Tilehouse Street, Hitchin, Herts SG5 2DY United Kingdom
- Using our website contact form
- By telephone on the contact number published on our website from time-to-time; or
- By email using the email address published on our website from time-to-time.
- Personal information is information, or any combination of separate pieces of information, that could be used to identify you, or which is directly identifiable as information relating to you which is not already in the public domain.
- Should you have any queries in respect of this statement or our use of personal data, please contact Data Controller on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What Data Do We Collect?
- We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you, information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources.
- Information we collect directly from you.
- We collect information from you directly when you elect to participate in our offers, create an account on our websites or mobile applications, call or email us, or otherwise give information to us directly. The following are examples of information we may collect from you:
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Username & Password
- Telephone and / or fax number
- Date of Birth
- Demographic data
- Payment information (such as a credit card or bank account)
- Future communication preferences
- Telephone number and recordings when you call our central line
- Passport Information
- Proof of Address documentation
- Records of contact between us and you
- Information from Other Sources
- From time-to-time, we may receive your enquiries via other sources relating to our services or products. This will include such data as you have provided to such party.
- Your employer may provide us your personal data in order to enable us to contact you. To the extent that the data provided is generically available and not private in nature, we may utilise such data for business purposes.
- Authentication – to identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information and instructions about blocking and deleting cookies from your browsers support page.
- Blocking cookies may impact the features that you are able to use on our website and have a negative impact on your website use experience.
- Google Analytics & Web Analytics
- When someone visits www.endeavourlondon.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect usage data standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- The data will may collect may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths as well as the information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
3. Who do we share information with?
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries)
- We may disclose your personal information to our insurers and or professional advisors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claim whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Financial transactions may be handled by our payment service providers Paypal or our bank (as it changes from time-to-time). We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
4. What do we do with your data?
- Your personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- We may process information as follows:
- Usage Data: We may process data about your usage of our website and services for the purposes of analysing the use of website and services based on our legitimate interests, namely the monitoring and improving our website and services.
- Account Data: We may process account data for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services and communicating with you on the basis of your consent and our legitimate interest in properly administering our website and business.
- We may access your service data, such data that is provided to us in the course of your use of our services in order to operate our website, provide our services, ensure the security of our website and services and maintain back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and / or taking steps, at your request to enter into such a contract.
- We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services. This publication data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests to facilitate the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us based on your consent for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and / or services to you.
- We may process information relating to our customer relationships including customer contact information. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers and communication with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers. The legal basis for this processing is such contract as exists between us from time to time.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
- Data to be utilised based on your consent will be retained until such time as you expressly withdraw your consent or for a maximum period of five years from the latest update by you of your data, notwithstanding that we will contact you prior to deleting such data.
- Data being processed based on a contract between you and us will be retained for the duration of such contract and for a period of one year after the termination of such contract.
- We will, without exception, retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
5. How is data used internationally?
- Your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- We have offices in the United Kingdom and have no office presence internationally. Transfers of your personal information to any country will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection
- Any subcontractors or consultants operating outside the EEA shall also be required to adhere to the necessary standards of data protection as set out by the European Commission.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) or such personal data by others.
6. How can you access your personal information and what are your rights?
- Under GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection administrator on email@example.com
- In some circumstances you have the right to erasure of or to restrict the processing of your personal data without undue delay. These circumstances include that the personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data has been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions to the right to erasure and the right of restriction. These exclusions include where processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- We may update this policy from time-to-time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy
- We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
- Policy Version & Date:
- Version 1
- Date 24.05.2018